Gibson' J-200 Studio proudly maintains the tradition and excellence of Gibson Acoustic' Super Jumbo line, offering a remarkable combination of features that deliver all the sweet tone, clarity and presence expected from a Super Jumbo. The simple elegance of the J-200 Studio is evident in every detail, including its premium Sitka spruce top and attractive maple back and sides, releasing a rich, full, and balanced high end and grand projection.
- AA-grade Sitka spruce top with plain Maple back and sides
- Hand-scalloped, radiused top bracing
- Rosewood fingerboard with rolled edges and graduated crown inlays
- Fishman Ellipse Aura Electronics Package
- Nickel Grover Rotomatic tuners
- Type: Steel-string Super Jumbo acoustic-electric guitar
- Top Material: Solid Sitka spruce
- Back wood: Plane maple
- Side wood: Plane maple
- Finish: Lacquer
- Neck wood: Maple
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Scale length: 25-1/2"
- Nut width: 1.725"
- Neck joint: Set-in
- Number of frets to body: 20
- Pickup: Fishman Ellipse Aura
- With case: Hardshell
- Number of Strings: 6