GIBSON J45 Gold top Acoustic Guitar
This J45 Gold top is used, but in excellent condition, though there are some instances of sinkage in the lacquer to note. The guitar has otherwise remained mainly within its case.
The J-45 is one of Gibson’s best-selling acoustics of all time. Nicknamed “The Workhorse” and first introduced in 1942, this popular acoustic is now the icon of its round-shoulder, dreadnought line. World renowned for its full, balanced expression, warm bass and excellent projection, the J-45 was one of most technically advanced guitars of its time. This special Gold-Top finish is incredibly rare, with only 50 being made available worldwide.
- 100% American-made, handcrafted quality Gibson construction throughout
- Sitka spruce top, mahogany back, sides, and neck
- Dovetail neck-to-body joint, hand-fitted and secured with hide glue
- Rosewood fingerboard with rolled edges and MOP dot inlay
- Radiused top and back body design
- LR Baggs Element active acoustic pickup system
- 24 3/4" Scale Length (short scale)
- J-45 Standard Binding and Inlay Package
- 725" Width at Nut
- Black Graphite Nut
- Gold Vintage Style Tuners