The Gibson Hummingbird Pro features a spacious mahogany body and a sweet, select sitka spruce top. These versatile tonewoods produce rich, deep tones that are ideal for both strumming and finger picking. Spruce also has the added benefit of getting better with age, with each model developing its own unique character over time.
Dreadnought Cutaway Shape
The classic Dreadnought shape produces low-end power, with a snappy midrange and strong, clear treble notes, making the Gibson perfect for flatpickers as well as players who love the traditional guitar shape and tones. The cutaway body shape also allows easier access to the higher frets.
Nickel Grover Rotomatic Tuners
Grover's original Rotomatic tuners are an engineering marvel, with abundant style and performance. With a gear ratio of 14:1, the Rotomatics deliver precision tuning in a durable housing that provides maximum protection for the gear and string post. All moving parts are cut for exact meshing, eliminating the possibility of slippage. A countersunk tension screw lets players regulate the tuning tension to any degree. A special lubricant inside the gear box provides smooth and accurate tuning stability.
Fishman Prefix Plus-T Electronics
The Prefix Plus-T onboard preamp features ultra-quiet electronics along with volume, bass, treble, built-in tuner and semi-parametric contour controls in an easy accessible sidemount. In addition, the Prefix Plus-T offers a brilliance control, phase switch and notch filter to help fight feedback, the built-in chromatic tuner can also be used without plugging in the guitar. Overall, this clever system delivers a robust, lively, and open sound with great dynamics and a delicate high end.
This product is used condition.
Body & Bridge
- Body Style: Dreadnought Cutaway
- Top: Sitka Spruce
- Back and Side: Mahogany
- Binding: Multi-Ply Top, 1-Ply Back
- Bridge: Rosewood, Traditional Belly-Up
- Bracing: Gibosn 1930's Advanced X-Braced Top
- Construction: Compound Dovetail Secured
- Finish: Black Gloss
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Round, 60's Thin Line
- Scale: 25.5”
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Radius: 12”
- Inlay: Mother of Pearl Paralellograms
- Frets: 21
- Nut: Bone
- Width at Nut: 1.6875”
Electronics & Hardware
- Electronics: Fishman Prefix Plus-T
- Tuners: Grover Rotomatics
- Saddle: Bone
- Pickguard: Custom Line Tortoise
- Strap Buttons: End Pin Jack
- Rosette: Double-Ring
- Hardware: Nickel
- Strings: Light Gauge .011 - .052
- Included Case: Gibson Standard Hardshell
- Condition : PRE-OWNED with small chips and minor markings