Elixir 16052 Nanoweb Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings 12-53
Elixir Strings retain their tone longer than any other string, uncoated or coated, according to players. They provide the playability and long lasting tone that top artists worldwide depend upon, and are available with Nanoweb or Polyweb coating.
Elixir Acoustic Phosphor Bronze Strings with Nanoweb Coating deliver distinctive phosphor bronze warmth and sparkle together with extended tone life.
- #1 acoustic guitar string*
- Only coated string brand to protect the entire string with an ultra-thin coating, keeping gunk out of the gaps between the windings
- Extended Tone Life – players report their tone lasts longer than any other string, uncoated or coated
- Consistent performance and tone – ready to play whenever you are
- Smooth feel that is easy on your fingers and enhances playability
- Reduces finger squeak – good for both performance and recording
- Anti-Rust Plated Plain Steel Strings resist tone-deadening corrosion, ensuring a longer life for entire set
- With less hassle and expense of frequent string changes, spend more time making music